Portfolio
♣ Hello, I'm MaryJane, cuz it's an awesome name. Don't you think so too? I'm pretty shy so I'll just have a short profile. My favourite food is curry puff cuz of it's spicy.

I love stalkers:
Email Facebook Blogskin
Tagboard
Tagbox here!
Max. width set to about 165px :)
Networks
Miscellaneous


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 , 1:34 AM

Yeah I am enjoying every lil' bit of it :)

Wow. Today I made a total of 3 posts. COOL. Haha.
That's what you get from too much 'fangirl-ing' LOL.
ehmmm. I love this day. Idk why?

Maybe because I fixed my room today yayyy!
My room looks soooo bubblegum-y. o.O The sheet is like, pink, blue, yellow, and lotsa pastel colors and my curtain is yellow. Cuuuute! And I re-arranged it. So it looks wider now yayy :)) I needed a new environment for me to write on my Dance With Me. Chapter 1 is done by the way. But I'm not gonna post 'til Ceety unni gets on. :)

I'll take a pic of my room and post it here. heehee. :3
Half of my second batch of kpop icons is done. I'll release those SOON..

I usually get pissed when someone does that to me. But hey, I've grown. Keep doing that. I'm loving the feeling. :) Just DON'T EVER CLAIM THAT YOU DON'T DO IT..

I wanna cut my bangs straight. Jun Hyo sung is jjang! Sigh, yeah I know, I know. CAT Officer. I can't do that. I'll do it this coming summer, I promise. By then, I can finally strike out one from that bucketlist I made for Ms. Song :)

Finally, I am starting to look normal. Those red spots are going away now. Thank gawddd. *breathes* I wanna go out. Shoot. Which reminds me, I still haven't texted Yanca. Ugh I forgot.

--gets my cellphone--

Oh my. 11 new messages. Just shows how often seldom I check my cellphone. Oh gashh. I am not unli anymore... Sigh. I'll load up later. I miss going out. I need fresh air. Tomorrow, I hope I can go out. Still need to look for gifts for those fellas. They had me a gift, so I have to have something for them. Any idea of a good gift for friends? Tag me if you have some ideas.

How can I contact the others? I don't have FB now so I have to look for another way. Uhm oh right! YM! Oh gash I almost forgot YM ever existed lol. So okay.

I wanna borrow that Shining Inheritance DVD from Lean. She said she'd be done with it by Christmas break. Still haven't satisfied my kdrama urge. Tsk3.

I'm loving that lil' dice pillow someone gave to me. Soooo cute and soft. :3 Oh and that doggie from the Christmas party is sooo cuute!

I'm being senseless so better end this post with a sensible statement.

"I miss the feeling." -- for everybody & everything that this girl right here misses. You may know who you are and you may not. :)

Adios! :3

PS You can now check out my recent posts under "others" :3 Don't waste your time going beyond "1" though. You'll find NOTHING. Haha. :)

Labels:




site meter / song code :)