Portfolio
♣ Hello, I'm MaryJane, cuz it's an awesome name. Don't you think so too? I'm pretty shy so I'll just have a short profile. My favourite food is curry puff cuz of it's spicy.

I love stalkers:
Email Facebook Blogskin
Tagboard
Tagbox here!
Max. width set to about 165px :)
Networks
Miscellaneous


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Friday, January 15, 2010 , 8:20 AM

Hey there blog :)

Honestly, I don't have much to blog. I just wanna type and type and type and type lol.
My body's soooo tired right now so I'm making bawi with my fingers lol.

I'm working on a new skin yayyyy~ :3
It's gonna be simple but i think I will be using it for a long time :)
I took those falling snowflakes last week. It wasn't holidays anymore so I had to get rid of it.
And because of what I just did, my blog now spells B-O-R-I-N-G.
So I thought I need a new one.

Physics. Sigh Physics. Do you know how much I love you?
Please. Give me even just half the love I have for you. Why don't you love me that much?

I cried and cried and cried and cried a lot today. What a crybaby. Everybody was smiling and "yes"-ing when they knew they didn't fail. I didn't fail too. I didn't. But for me, it was the !@#$^&-est FAILURE ever. Line of seven is not a very good grade. Definitely not. I don't care about 75 being the passing grade. Just having the number 7 on the tens place of your grade is beyond ~!@$%^ for me. I am most definitely not contented.

We practiced and practiced today. Tomorrow we will again. Sigh the perf's on 22 and we stil have lotsa stuff to do. Talk about cramming, it's a not-so-new trend to us. We're having those laughs again. I'm glad :)) Fighting!

Just finished practicing with those awesome dance tutorials on YT yayyy. I'm tired so I gtg sleep now. I have to wake up early tomorrow. Prom practice and dance practice. This Prom, I hope I'd be with someone I don't know . I wanna make my friend list longer heehee :)

I gtg sleep now.

[check] Abracadabra
[check] I don't Care
[check] Hot Issue
[check] Chu~
[x] Mister

One more to go yayyy~ Fighting!! :3
Goodnight. :)



site meter / song code :)