Portfolio
♣ Hello, I'm MaryJane, cuz it's an awesome name. Don't you think so too? I'm pretty shy so I'll just have a short profile. My favourite food is curry puff cuz of it's spicy.

I love stalkers:
Email Facebook Blogskin
Tagboard
Tagbox here!
Max. width set to about 165px :)
Networks
Miscellaneous


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Monday, January 18, 2010 , 2:39 AM




Finally. I felt significant.

Thank you Lord for this chance. I promise I'll do my best. I love you. :)

This is for my mom. Who wakes up very early in the morning, five days a week, just to wake this stubborn girl up for school; who cooks, works, does everything for us yet still smile to make us feel happy. I love you so much mom. :) Thank you for everything. Now let me do my part. :)

This is for my dad. For all the sleepless nights he had thinking how he'd be able to send us to school; for all the sweat, the tears and the scolding just for us to learn. I love you dad... So much. Thanks for every slap you gave me. Because of those, I learned so much. I love you dad. :)

This is for everybody who thinks I deserve this. Thank you for the trust. I love you all. :3

UP, here I come. :3

Labels:




site meter / song code :)