Portfolio
♣ Hello, I'm MaryJane, cuz it's an awesome name. Don't you think so too? I'm pretty shy so I'll just have a short profile. My favourite food is curry puff cuz of it's spicy.

I love stalkers:
Email Facebook Blogskin
Tagboard
Tagbox here!
Max. width set to about 165px :)
Networks
Miscellaneous


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010 , 6:14 AM

"We only need to go a little more until we`re at the ocean. The weather is nice today so we can see a lot of stars. When I see a shooting star, I'm going to wish that I can be with you forever..."

Hey bloggie, do you know how much I missed you?
Heehee. I'm happy I decided to blog again.

Honestly, I'm still not free from those Dance With Me and WonderPM stuff but I can't stand not blogging for THIS long. I know it's just been weeks. Weird, but true.

I just feel like nothing beats the feeling of being able to pour all out without any hesitations. And that's the reason why I have you right? :)

I feel like I have loads to SPILL. For weeks, I've always wanted to log in and type. "Hey bloggie, you're missing a lot..." But then I'd think again and say. "So what's the purpose of being on hiatus when you just go back after a short time?" Haha. So I waited a little longer. And I think I've had enough. Heehee.

Gawdddd. I can't figure out. What's wrong with me? Just minutes ago I felt like I have lots to SPILL. And now, I'm staring blankly at my monitor. Wth is wrong with me? Suddenly I don't know what to spill yaaa! >:|


School is awesome so far. I'm slowly catching up with Physics and stuff...And maaan, I'm about to share a saaaad story.

I was about to go out of our classroom to look for Lean, Yanca, Judy and the rest when...

75 more days to go...

--written on the blackboard. WHAT THE HELL?! I have 75 days left to be with these awesome creatures. :( Maaaaan, that's SAD! That's beyond SAD :((( Is this really happening? Is this day really one of those "make the most out of it" days? I can't imagine. :/

I'm happy Bbiez is getting better. Well at least those awkward moments kinda lessened. Still trying to get used to it again though.

Sigh. Dance With Me is supposed to be better. I've finished until Chap 3 but I think it's just not "it" anymore. I don't see the "IT" now. I don't know why. There have been lots of ideas coming lately. You know, like changing the plot and some pairings. Maybe because I was soooo into it. You know? Maybe I scared it away. Maybe somewhere along that "reborn" process, it got sooo scared and it left me hanging. I don't think I can do "it" again.

I am gonna start again. A new fanfiction. From scratch. Definitely.
But when I see those awesome feedbacks from my readers, I feel soooo saaaad. I can't do this to them. They've been waiting for updates for so long. Maybe I will continue it. Just the way it is. So there you go, there won't be any "reborn". Instead, there will be a Chapter 18.

I still have to satisfy this new fic urge though. I have to make way for a new fic.
Definitely. I will. But not now. Maybe after the Bbiez performance. :3

It's still gonna be ChanEun and it's definitely gonna be on soompi and on Winglin.

OMG. Mom alert. I have to go, bloggie.

Bye bye for now.
Check out the WonderPM Fansite I made:
http://wonderpm.co.cc
Be a member ok? heehee.

Adios~



site meter / song code :)