Portfolio
♣ Hello, I'm MaryJane, cuz it's an awesome name. Don't you think so too? I'm pretty shy so I'll just have a short profile. My favourite food is curry puff cuz of it's spicy.

I love stalkers:
Email Facebook Blogskin
Tagboard
Tagbox here!
Max. width set to about 165px :)
Networks
Miscellaneous


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Sunday, January 3, 2010 , 5:43 AM

Like there's no tomorrow..

And that's what daughtz and I did today. Heehee.
We were supposed to meet up at 5:30 but as usual, I showed up late. Sorry daughtz~
Still I enjoyed it. Heehee.

First, we attended the six-o'clock mass. Which was by the way, soo exciting! heehee.
It was father Sixto and we sat on the third pew (i think?). There was a time when I felt awkward cause I thought Father was looking at us. Daughtz did think so too haha. Maybe because I was mumbling the lyrics of a song I was pretending to sing. I didn't know the lyrics. Silly me. Kahuluya. LOL.

Haha. What made it exciting? Cause daughtz was there and... I haven't told daughtz about this but.. I found that choir guy soo cute! heehee. We were sitting in front so yea, I could see him haha.

But that's just it. :) After that we went to Savemore to check how Willie was doing. HAHA. I'm telling you there's a lot of Willies there! Haha. Daughtz had to buy something so we went there. But we didn't find what she was looking for so we evacuated to Libra. Then we found it. After that, the plan was originally to go home since tomorrow's monday (school day again. sigh) but I didn't want to go home yet. (Yep, we missed each other that much. :)) so we went to Jabeee (Jollibee) and laughed out loud. Niahahaha. Chika time :P Lotsa gossips and we had dinner there. It was my treat cause she treated me last Daughtzsary day. Then after eating (yum) we went home. heehee. We talked about her brothers. (Which by the way, are all very good-looking! esp manong MJ haha.)

Then we went home. Home. Home sweet home. :))
And now I have to tidy my things up. Tomorrow classes again sigh. I hope I can still blog as often as this :(

I'ma bye bye now. Nighties :)
Adios~

Labels: ,




site meter / song code :)