Portfolio
♣ Hello, I'm MaryJane, cuz it's an awesome name. Don't you think so too? I'm pretty shy so I'll just have a short profile. My favourite food is curry puff cuz of it's spicy.

I love stalkers:
Email Facebook Blogskin
Tagboard
Tagbox here!
Max. width set to about 165px :)
Networks
Miscellaneous


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010 , 1:10 PM

heyo bloggie (:
wow. it's 4am now o.O
I'm up too early. U N U S U A L.
L[:))]L.

I have nothing to do so I figured I should blog,
Filipino. Music. Trigonometry is for today. :)
Wish me luck! :)

Still haven't found a pair of shoes for prom nigh -sigh- :(
It has to match my  dress or else! >:|
I havta go study now. :) I'll be back later after classes yayyy :)

-luck luck luck-

And I am back. heehee :3
Exam went well. And I'm satisfied :) At least I didn't forget any equations hahaha.
Nothing flew off my mind L[:))]L.

Shooooot. Computer exam is !@#$%
I don't think I can do this :( I need help.
Who's good at FLASH MX? Anyone?
I'M IN NEED OF YOUR EXPERTISE.
PLEASE? PRETTY PLEASE with chocolates and lots of strawberries on top? -sigh-

I'll attempt now. First attempt. I'll see what I get :)
Fighting! :3



site meter / song code :)