Portfolio
♣ Hello, I'm MaryJane, cuz it's an awesome name. Don't you think so too? I'm pretty shy so I'll just have a short profile. My favourite food is curry puff cuz of it's spicy.

I love stalkers:
Email Facebook Blogskin
Tagboard
Tagbox here!
Max. width set to about 165px :)
Networks
Miscellaneous


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010 , 4:05 AM

And I am back from outer space.
heehee~. :3

m e o w :3
this isn't the final look though. i'm workin on it :)
it's gonna be an original skin and i'll post it on blosgkins yayy.

Have something to confess.
When I went on hiatus, I accidentally lost my codes.
Which means, I lost my affiliate list, so I just referred to my tagboard.

Dear affies, if ever I missed you out or something, just tag me ok?
Thanks~ :3

meow~

Labels:




site meter / song code :)