Portfolio
♣ Hello, I'm MaryJane, cuz it's an awesome name. Don't you think so too? I'm pretty shy so I'll just have a short profile. My favourite food is curry puff cuz of it's spicy.

I love stalkers:
Email Facebook Blogskin
Tagboard
Tagbox here!
Max. width set to about 165px :)
Networks
Miscellaneous


Layout by 16thday and accordian scripts from dezinerfolio.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 , 8:22 AM

I think I STILL LOVE YOU.
After watching all those photographs. You were with her. You looked so complete. You looked everything I wanted us to look like. Like two people destined to be together. Two people destined be in the photograph that'd break someone's heart. I thought I got over you. But then every smile was as sharp as a knife piercing into my heart, slowly vacuuming all my strength. Why the hell are you back?! Stop invading the heart you've long wounded. Darnit, stay away from my dreams, NO.1. After all, you had your time. You had all my life. You had me eversince I met you. You've had me for TEN YEARS. YES. TEN PAINFUL YEARS, jerk. WALA KA SALA. YOU NEVER KNEW ANYWAY. It's because I was a coward for not even just looking into your eyes. I was afraid to know what was in there. I was afraid to know 
I was NOTHING to you.


--a page from a diary of a girl who misses her first love. =')



site meter / song code :)